According to the Greater Fort Worth Assocaition of REALTORS, Fort Worth home sales raised 7.5 percent to 1,308 homes in June 2017. The median price for Fort Worth homes increased 10.8 percent year-over-year to $210,900 in June 2017.
Fort Worth’s monthly housing inventory was 2.3 months in June 2017, 0.4 months more than the year prior. The Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University cites that 6.5 months of inventory represents a market in which supply and demand for homes is balanced.
Homes spent an average of 61 days on the market in June 2017, six days less than June 2016. Additionally, active listings increased 21 percent to 2,291 listings during the same time frame.
June 2017 Statistics At-A-Glance
- 1,308 – Homes sold in June 2017, 7.5 percent more than June 2016.
- $210,900 – Median price in June 2017, 10.8 percent more than June 2016.
- 2.3 – Monthly housing inventory in June 2017, 0.4 months more than June 2016.
- 61 – Average number of days homes spent on the market in June 2017, six days less than June 2016.
- 2,291 – Active home listings on the market in June 2017, 21 percent more than June 2016.
You must log in to post a comment.