According to the Greater Fort Worth Association of Realtors, Fort Worth home sales raised 13.7 percent to 1,280 homes in July 2017. The median price for Fort Worth homes increased 11 percent year-over-year to $210,900 in July 2017.
Fort Worth’s monthly housing inventory was 2.3 months in July 2017, 0.2 months more than the year prior. The Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University cites that 6.5 months of inventory represents a market in which supply and demand for homes are balanced.
Homes spent an average of 29 days on the market in July 2017, the same as July 2016. Additionally, active listings increased 12.8 percent to 2,352 listings during the same time frame.
July 2017 Statistics At-A-Glance
- 1,280 – Homes sold in July 2017, 13.7 percent more than July 2016.
- $210,900 – Median price in July 2017, 11 percent more than July 2016.
- 3 – Monthly housing inventory in July 2017, 0.2 months more than July 2016.
- 29 – Average number of days homes spent on the market in July 2017, the same as July 2016.
- 2,352 – Active home listings on the market in July 2017, 12.8 percent more than July 2016.
You must be logged in to post a comment.