Annually, top paint companies pick their year defining hues, (of course, it’s up to Pantone to pick the winner). Based on the favorites for 2018 it looks like the bolds have it!
- Dunn-Edwards: The Green Hour, a grayed blue-green
- Olympic Paint: Black Magic – use to juxtapose with trending grays
- Behr: In the Moment, a blue-green hue
- Glidden: Deep Onyx
- Benjamin Moore: Caliente, a bright and radiant red hue
- Sherwin-Williams: Oceanside, a collision of rich blue with jewel-toned green
Which do you like best? Can you guess which is our favorite?
Get the full list and read more!
You must log in to post a comment.